Welcome to our blog, where we’re excited to share with you a delightful recipe for Salted Caramel Cold Brew. This refreshing coffee beverage combines the smoothness of cold brew with the rich and indulgent flavors of salted caramel. The result is a sweet and salty delight that will leave your taste buds craving for more. Whether you’re a fan of cold brew or a lover of caramel, this recipe is sure to satisfy your coffee cravings. So, grab your favorite mug and let’s dive into the world of Salted Caramel Cold Brew.
- 1/2 cup coarsely ground coffee beans
- 3 cups cold water
- 1/4 cup salted caramel sauce (store-bought or homemade)
- Ice cubes
- Whipped cream (optional)
- Caramel drizzle (optional)
- In a large jar or pitcher, combine the coarsely ground coffee beans and cold water. Stir well to ensure all the coffee grounds are fully saturated.
- Cover the jar or pitcher and refrigerate for 12 to 24 hours to allow the coffee to steep and develop its flavor.
- After the steeping time, strain the cold brew coffee through a fine-mesh sieve or coffee filter to remove the grounds.
- In a glass, drizzle the salted caramel sauce around the sides and bottom.
- Fill the glass with ice cubes and pour the cold brew coffee over the ice.
- Stir gently to mix the caramel with the coffee.
- Top with whipped cream and a drizzle of caramel, if desired.
- Enjoy your Salted Caramel Cold Brew!