Drip coffee is the most common brewing method, using a coffee maker that drips hot water over ground coffee beans in a filter. This is a simple and convenient method for making coffee.
- Coffee maker
- Coffee filter
- Coffee scoop
- Ground coffee
- Fill the coffee maker with the desired amount of water.
- Place a coffee filter in the filter basket.
- Add the desired amount of ground coffee to the filter.
- Turn on the coffee maker and wait for the coffee to brew.
- Once the brewing process is complete, remove the carafe and serve the coffee.
- Use freshly ground coffee beans for the best flavor.
- Adjust the amount of coffee and water to your preference.
- Clean the coffee maker regularly to prevent buildup of coffee oils and residue.