The Aeropress uses a combination of pressure and immersion to brew coffee quickly. It produces a clean and smooth cup of coffee that is similar to espresso.
- Coffee grinder
- Ground coffee
- Boil the desired amount of water.
- Grind the coffee beans to a fine grind.
- Place the filter in the Aeropress and rinse it with hot water.
- Add the desired amount of ground coffee to the Aeropress.
- Pour hot water over the coffee, filling the Aeropress to the desired level.
- Stir the coffee for 10-15 seconds.
- Attach the plunger and press down slowly to extract the coffee.
- Serve the coffee immediately.
- Use a ratio of 1:15 coffee to water.
- Experiment with different steep times and water temperatures for different flavors.
- Clean the Aeropress thoroughly after each use to prevent buildup of coffee oils.